Saturday, September 27, 2008

rant!

okay so i slept about an hour..cant sleep due to too many things crashing my brain!!


if you tell someone " i smile because the first thing i think of in the morning is you" is that cheesy? AKA cheap?....or if you say " when i wake up the first thing i want to see is you" does that also fall in the cheap category?
ya i am so lost...this story I'm writing is like I'm LIVING IT! nothing else comes to mind but the story which i gave a name to " forbidden love " from my previous description it doesn't make sense but....... then again I've added maybe 25 or so more pages so it suits the story

right now I'm at a chapter where he confronts the girl and says " i can't think of anyone but you and when i open my eyes in the morning all i wish to see is you" right? OK so just wondering..is that iffy? ( these words I'm using don't seem to fit ) writers aren't perfect but....yeah i don't consider MI a writer...no one has ever read a story i wrote...I've had 2 poems read but since it was family i can't really believe what they said about it...they more than likely told me what i wanted to hear :) NOW THAT'S CHEESY
ya let me stop with the slang words because i don't really know if it's place is right..lol..that made no sense to me

MY EAR IS RINGING!!!!

okay..so anyway- after the guy ( name is christian ) reveals his love for the girl ( name is Abby ) I GOT NOTHING...how does someone react to lines like that? laugh or sit in aw or punch the guy...that's why i hit a road block people!....when it comes to things like this..i suck...basically i can start a story but never finish...I've written many many many stories in my 20 years of life but managed to finish ( end) solamente uno....1 out of hundreds...lame no?

Spanglish has escaped me yet again :)

until the next time i log in ")

~ Aida!!!

No comments: