Saturday, September 27, 2008

this day

hello hello :)

today was a long day...i woke up at 4:00 A.M and i ate some granola cereal and sat and watched the sky change it's color....still unsure of why i woke up so early i mean where i live there's always people out but today it was like a ghost town :)...i have a habit of dancing right?..it's my way of xcersise ( spelled that wrong?)...so around 4:40 A.M i danced to random song...some Korean some Spanish and some English...after dancing for almost 3 hours i showered and sat on my desk and began writing.. for some odd reason after i sweat from dancing i write poetry...but today i started writing a story...it's about a guy who falls for a woman he believes he can't have...i wrote 47 pages in 30 minutes (not a quick writer i just had the ideas flowing)....maybe tomorrow I'll give you a preview of the story maybe a little feedback to " tell me " if it's worth reading so i can know if i should keep going

any who - i saw my niece and nephew today scarlo and janitsa
cute huh?
it was fun...we had fun listening to music and playing games..that was fun..it's always fun when it comes to my nieces and nephews

any who---i shall go i got to sleep...i feel like if I've been drained and i haven't eaten since 7:00 A.M so mi is hungry :)))


ja NE!
~ Aida!

No comments: