Wednesday, October 15, 2008

random

i cant sleep again so I’m dropping a new ost


i haven’t been keeping up with the poetry i just havent had time or have been willing to type a poem..call me lazy!


um....yesterday was my brothers 29th b-day so a happy birthday to danny!!!


not much else going on



OH! ~


i made a list of all the stories I’ve written and it’ll share them below:


NAME - PAGES - MODE - STATUS -


" lie" 7 1 st person finished


"love = pain" 9.5 1 st person finished


"long time no see" 15 1 st person finished


"change of heart" 3.5 1 st person finished


"love too many" 3 1 st person unfinished


"wasn’t meant to be" 41 1 st person finished


"behind my back" 1 1 st unfinished


" betrayal" 1 1 st unfinished


"writing is magic" 3 1 st person unfinished


"school" 1 1 st unfinished


"sudden change" 2 1 st unfinished


"fantasy/crash" 3 1 st unfinished


"no fairytale" 11 1 st unfinished


"orphan" 1 1 st unfinsihed


" lover or friend" 2 1 st unfinished


"crush" 1 all modes unfinished


"finally" 1 1 st unfinished


"til i die" 2.3 1 st unfinished


"horror" 1 1 st unfinished


"dance" 0.5 1 st finished


"happy birthday" 2.5 1 st finished


"luck or what? " 86 1 st finished


"change for love" 29.5 1 st finished


"wrongful love" 1 1 st finished


"my all" 1 all modes currently working on it



the 1 pagers are the ones that are either short short short or i just lost all ideas for and gave up..unfinished means i had writers block and forgot what i wanted it to be, they are still open for me to continue if i like but as of now my main concern is "my all" sooooo..yeah I’m stuck on that one too


the story i gave hints about was "luck or what? " but i closed it and it is now completed !!!! it was the first story i actually finished


trust me i have boxes full of stories that i gave up on so this one means alot to me:-)


going to end this post this computer is making weird noises:)


tata~


~ Aida:-P


No comments: